Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Resolutions

2006 is here and I spent New Years Eve with my friends in NYC. We went to Cipriani's and it was a lot of fun! A guy we met a few weeks back got us VIP tickets for 50 Bucks! I love the whole VIP concept. It seems lots of clubs are doing this. You can skip the line and get access to the special VIP lounge. But best of all you have a VIP badge and I don't know about you but I just feel so special! Mariah Carey and Ryan Seacrest were supposed to be there at 3am but we couldn't hold out that long. It was nice to be out with the girls on NYE but I did feel a little sad that there was no one to kiss at midnight.

1. Blog more!

2. Go to the gym

3. Stop swearing

4. Be more organized

5. Stop procrastinating

6. Stop stressing about work so much

7. Call my dad more often

8. Save money

9. Cook more

10. Get more sleep


I could probably think of some more self improvements, but I will stop at 10 for now.
I am pretty serious about these 10 things that I want to change and I am going to commit to blogging about my progress at least on a weekly basis, if not more!

Happy New Year!!!

(Funny that the spell check doesn't recognize "blog" or "blogging")

1 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

good list! I think I should put the stop swearing thing on my list because for years I had "given it up" when my son was younger, now I am pretty loose with my choice of words.

Good luck with your goals! I'll be here cheering you on all year. I love the first one - I hope you blog more!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home