Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Not Bad for Not Blair

Happy to report that I have made some progress here! I still have a ways to go, but hey you gotta start somewhere.

1. Blog more!
Proof, I am blogging right now!! This is PHENOMENAL! As my friend Jasmine would say!


2. Go to the gym


I went to the gym on Sunday. Unfortunately, I pulled something in my neck. Ouch! Made an appt. with a chiropractor!

3. Stop swearing
I'm doing ok on this one. I must admit that I have had some slip ups. It's hardest when driving.

4. Be more organized
This is going to take a while!

5. Stop procrastinating
Because of this one!

6. Stop stressing about work so much
Well, this one is going to be tough! I just got promoted and have more responsibility and I really didn't have enough time to do my job in 8 hours before I got this promotion. I am now the "Manager of Talent Acquisition"
It sounds much more glamorous then it actually is.

7. Call my dad more often
Spoke to my dad and made plans to go to the Aquarium with him this Saturday!! I am embarrassed to say that I have not seen him in like 7 months!

8. Save money
Still working on this one!

9. Cook more
I have cooked. Which is definitely more than before when I wasn't cooking at all. I need to find some more interesting things to cook!

10. Get more sleep
Yesterday was my birthday! I have been celebrating since Friday night!
Gotta work on this one!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy B-day a day late! Congrats on the promotion at work. That does sound like a glamorous title. What exactly do you do?

Keep up the good work on your resolutions. Do you really have to stop swearing? Can't you just cut down or limit it to occasions when you really need it? Sometimes it just comes out!

I need to try to save my bad words for the right moments because way too many have been escaping my mouth lately and I am afraid I will slip at work and drop the bomb. My bosses wife thinks "darn" is a cuss word. I don't think they are the type to appreciate colorful language :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes! I mean, uh, happy b-day! Happy bidet? Anyways...Thanks for yer note. Good luck on your resolutions. Sounds like you have some good ones and yer making great progress. Rock on!

9:59 PM  
Blogger blair said...

Thanks for the B-day wishes!!
Yes, might have to change that to swear less! Cutting out swearing all together is just too damn hard!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hey Not Blair! I miss you dollink! Where do you be? You promised you'd blog more! I can't even email you! Fie! For shame girly!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home