Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lost

Ok, I absolutely hate myself when I do this! It's the worst! I get so caught up in the everyday craziness and I don't blog about it. Then, when I finally get some time, like now, I have 10,000 clips of what has been going on in my life for the past few weeks that I don't even know where to start?

Here are my top 10 reasons for not blogging:

1. Too busy watching the entire 1st season of Lost! (I finished it in 4 days - I actually took a day off from work so that I could finish)

2. I was in Wisconsin. That's right, Wisconsin. I was giving presentations to the business classes at Eau Claire University of Wisconsin.

3. Went on vacation to Sarasota, Florida! I think this is my best excuse. This is the first vacation that I have taken in a while where I didn't work. I didn't check my email, I didn't answer my cell phone, nothing! It was fabulous.

4. Decided that I wanted to open a cosmetics boutique where I live. I've been researching everything. I found a great location and I'm meeting with the landlord on Thursday!

5. Came up with a book idea.

6. Started downloading the second season of Lost! I am soooo addicted, it's scary! I watched 7 episodes yesterday!

7. You all everybody!

8. You all everybody!

9. Very busy joining Lost fan clubs and the like.

10. I'm just so damn lazy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

I am afraid to watch Lost for this reason. I don't know if I can handle another "addiction" and I know I'd be like you and have to watch them all and then go nutsoid. Not saying your nutsoid.

The cosmetics botique sounds great! I love stuff like that! I want to come shop there!!!!

Can you tell us your book idea or is it a secret?

Glad you had fun in FLA

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home