Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Strangest Dream...

So last night I had the STRANGEST dream!! I was at my mom's house and I was in my old room. It was set up the same way as when I was a kid. Completely changed now.
My sister, who I used to share a room with growing up, was lying in her bed. I was standing in front of the mirror looking at my ass. Here is the REALLY strange part... My ass had NIPPLES!! So, I'm looking at my ass nipples in the mirror, and I say to my sister, "My ass has nipples. Do you have nipples on your ass?" So, she says, "Oh yeah, I have em too." Like it was no big deal. I woke up right after that. I checked my ass like 9 times!!! I kept feeling it with my hands to make sure there were no nipples there. I then went to the bathroom and pulled down my pajama pants and confirmed that I did not have ASS NIPPLES!! Haleluya!! NO ASS NIPPLES!!
Could you imagine???

3 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Hmmmm. On one hand I am tempted to try to analyze this. On the other, I don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole. VERY interesting.

7:34 PM  
Blogger blair said...

Hi Barbara,

Don't leave me hanging! I really am interested to know what this might mean! I find this stuff fascinating. Although I don't know too much about analyzing dreams. I have some books. I don't think they cover this one! So, please analyze away!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

i laughed my ass nipples off at this. I'm speechless. Send me an email and i'll analyze this for ya. :-) xxxblister@yahoo.com

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home